Chicken Lo Mein
This recipe can easily be halved to make an easy dish for 1 person. Or, cook as is and refrigerate the leftovers for busy weeknights when you donʼt have time to cook.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (3 oz. each), cubed
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 packages (3 oz.) ramen noodles, cooked
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 green onions, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- Toss chicken with the soy sauce and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, oyster sauce, and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken. Increase heat to medium-high and stir-fry the chicken cubes until white and nearly cooked.
- Add the broccoli and carrots. Cook briefly, then add the chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir in the noodles and green onion. Cook until heated through.