Chicken Marsala Meatballs
Chicken marsala gets reimagined in these easy-to-make meatballs. Blended with mushrooms and a splash of marsala wine, they have the same great flavor but they’re a little more fun.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using food processor, pulse together mushrooms, shallot and garlic until finely chopped.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, mushroom mixture, egg, wine, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Using damp hands, form into 24 meatballs; arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.