Chicken Mushroom Marinara Bake
Combine chicken, marinara sauce, and mushrooms with your favorite gluten-free pasta for an easy one-pot meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 jar (16 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup cooked and diced chicken breast
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a medium-sized casserole baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat, cook mushroom slices in butter or olive oil for 5 minutes or until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix together marinara sauce, chicken, sautéed mushrooms, and cooked pasta. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle basil and garlic salt evenly over casserole. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is slightly browned and sauce is bubbly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.