Chicken Parmesan Burgers
Gather the family for burger night with an Italian twist!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 loaf Kroger® Garlic Bread
- 1 1⁄2 pounds ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup Private Selection® Marinara Sauce
- 6 slices Private Selection® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat garlic bread in the oven according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile combine chicken, parmesan, salt, herbs and pepper in a bowl. Divide into 6 patties. Coat patties in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken patties 14-16 minutes, flipping once, until golden on both sides and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Top each patty with about 2 tablespoons marinara sauce and a slice of cheese. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Cut garlic bread in to 6 sections. Sandwich 1 patty between each section of bread.
- Refrigerate leftovers.