Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Perfect for family dinners, these tasty, filling sliders are super easy…and super cheesy!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Kroger Rich 'N Honey Slider Buns
- 18 Cooked Perfect Chicken Meatballs
- 12 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake Cooked Perfect meatballs according to package directions. Cut cooked meatballs in half, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the bottoms of the buns into a glass 9x13” baking pan.
- Top each with ½ -1 tablespoon marinara sauce. Add meatball halves (3 halves per bun) then top each with another ½ -1 tablespoon of marinara sauce.
- Cover with sliced mozzarella cheese and top buns. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, spices and Parmesan and pour evenly over the sliders.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 10-20 minutes or until the sliders are warm and the cheese has melted.