To keep your weeknight quesadillas keto-friendly (and just as satisfying), swap the tortillas for delicious crisped cheese.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Zest of 1 lime
- 4 cups Kroger Brand Mexican Style Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- In large bowl, combine chicken, cilantro and lime zest.
- Heat nonstick 10” skillet over medium heat. In an even layer, add 1 cup shredded cheese. When cheese is melted, add ¼ of the chicken mixture over half the cheese.
- Continue cooking 2 to 4 minutes, until cheese is golden on bottom. Remove from heat; fold cheese crisp in half over chicken.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. To keep warm before serving, place finished queso-dillas on baking pan fitted with cooling rack in oven set at 200°F.
- Serve queso-dillas topped with avocado slices and pico de gallo.
- Refrigerate leftovers.