This recipe takes advantage of precooked rotisserie chicken. Serve on a croissant with lettuce or by itself with carrot sticks.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cold roasted chicken (3 lbs.), bones and skin removed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Using two forks, shred the chicken in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.