This recipe takes advantage of the rotisserie chicken that is available in grocery stores already cooked for you. Serve on a croissant with lettuce or by itself with carrot sticks.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cold roasted chicken (3 lbs.), bones and skin removed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Using two forks, shred the chicken in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.