Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds
Great for picnics and parties, this make-ahead recipe can be doubled or tripled to feed larger crowds. If not serving immediately, make extra dressing and toss it in just before plating.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 small shallot, peeled and minced
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken breast
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce
- In a small bowl, make dressing: whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, and rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped shallot, chicken, and grapes. Fold in dressing.
- Divide lettuce over four large plates. Top with chicken salad and sprinkle with almonds.