Chicken Salad with Walnuts and Dried Cranberries
This salad is great for a quick lunch – make ahead and eat all week!
Serves: 4Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (18 oz.) Simple Truth™ Chicken Breast Strips
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 stalks Simple Truth Organic™ Celery Hearts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Walnut Pieces
- 6 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Power Greens
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken strips in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, tossing once. Let cool and cut into small cubes.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey and salt and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until combined. Add chicken, celery, cranberries and nuts; toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve over salad greens.