Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Casserole
This dish comes together in a matter of minutes, and makes a delicious dinner that goes perfectly with a crisp green salad and some crusty bread!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (16 oz.) penne, rotini, or rigatoni pasta
- 2 jars (14.5 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken stock, spinach, chicken, and 1 cup shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the pasta mixture into the pan. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove the foil, stir the pasta, and top with the remaining cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and the dish is bubbling. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.