Chicken with Havarti
Feel free to use either plain Havarti or Havarti with dill in this recipe. Serve the chicken with steamed vegetables and cooked pasta.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh dill weed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup shredded Havarti cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic salt, pepper, and dill weed. Use a pastry brush to brush the chicken breasts with the lemon juice mixture.
- Spray a rack with nonstick cooking spray. Broil the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning every 5 minutes. Brush any leftover lemon juice mixture on the chicken while broiling.
- Sprinkle cheese over the cooked chicken.