Chicken with Nectarine Salsa
Serve with a fresh green salad and a side of fresh fruit.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. lime juice, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 large nectarine, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill.
- Brush the chicken with 1 tablespoon lime juice and sprinkle evenly with the cumin, salt, and pepper. Grill the chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, until the chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa by tossing the nectarine with the onion, parsley, and remaining teaspoon of lime juice. Spoon over the chicken and serve.