Chickpea and Bean Salad
Any number of bean types can work in this recipe—the kinds used here are the common beans used in a traditional three-bean salad.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 3 sprigs marjoram, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cooked red kidney beans
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas or cannellini beans
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook the green beans in boiling water or steam until al dente, then shock in ice-cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Mix together all the Ingredients in a large bowl. Adjust seasonings as desired.