Creamy chickpeas make the perfect partner for crisp cucumbers, tomatoes, and herbs in this updated classic.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. roughly chopped mint
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.