Chili Caramel M&M'S® Tacos
These dessert tacos are stuffed with sweet favorites such as pineapples and M&M'S®, but they also have a secret ingredient that adds a bit of spice.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 6-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup M&M'S® Milk Chocolate candy, divided
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup M&M'S® Caramel Chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using oven mitts, carefully drape tortillas over 2 bars of oven rack. Bake 5-7 minutes, until tortillas are lightly crisped and hold their shape.
- In a bowl, stir together melted butter, granulated sugar, chili powder and cinnamon; set aside.
- Using tongs, remove tortillas; brush with butter mixture and transfer to baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Crush half the M&M'S® Milk Chocolate candy. Dip edges of each taco into melted white chocolate and coat with coconut and the crushed chocolate candy. Let stand about 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Stir in sugar, lime zest and remaining crushed M&M’s® Milk Chocolate candy.
- Fill tacos with pineapple, whipped cream, remaining M&M'S® Milk Chocolate candies and M&M'S® Caramel Chocolate candies.