Chili con Queso Dip
Serve this spicy Tex-Mex dip warm with tortilla chips.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. jarred red chili peppers
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl, stirring to mix everything together. Microwave on high heat for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the cheese is melted. Transfer to a serving dish and stir again before serving.