Chili-Garlic Roasted Chicken Wings
These wings can be whipped for a crowd as long as you increase the marinade ingredients in proportion to the amount of wings you want to serve.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- In a blender or food processor, chili garlic sauce, black pepper, brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and salt. With motor running, slowly add olive oil and blend until uniform.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Pour marinade over chicken, tossing to cover completely. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place wings, skin side up, on the lined baking sheet. Brush on extra marinade. Bake for 30 minutes. Change oven to broiler setting. Broil wings for 3 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.