Chili-Lime Crunchy Chickpeas
Crispy, crunchy and loaded with zesty flavor, these roasted chickpeas are a healthy and fulfilling snack that can satisfy those afternoon cravings.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small lime juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, toss together chickpeas, olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- On prepared baking sheet, spread chickpeas in an even layer. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.