Chili Lime Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Create a complex, caramelized flavor and tender texture by roasting your Brussels sprouts!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, outer leaves removed, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat with olive oil and seasoning.
- Place coated Brussels sprouts on a parchment lined 15”x9”x2” baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes; turn over Brussels sprouts and turn around pan 180°.
- Continue baking until medium brown color and Brussels sprouts are softened. Refrigerate leftovers.