Chili-Orange Grilled Chicken
This marinade is sure to become a family favorite.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts and thighs
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, chili sauce, lemon juice, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder in a large baking dish.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook chicken on a hot grill for about 10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.