Chili Ponzu Marinade
This marinade is especially good on tuna. Marinate briefly then sear lightly. If you like, you can reserve some marinade to use as a dipping sauce.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup ponzu sauce
- ½ Tbsp. sambal chili paste
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely minced
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, mix ponzu sauce, chili paste, zest, garlic, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Stream in the oil, whisking constantly. Refrigerate in a sealed container until needed. (Use the marinade within 1 week.)