Chili Spiced Mocha
Coffee meets Mexican hot chocolate in a tasty spiced mocha that’s perfect for starting your morning or providing a mid-day boost. Grab a mug and get sipping!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- In small bowl, combine cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, chili powder and nutmeg. Divide into 4 mugs.
- In each mug, pour hot espresso; stir to combine. Stir in milk. Top with whipped cream.