Chilled Blackberry, Blueberry, and Mint Gazpacho
If you’re a soup lover but can’t bring yourself to eat a steaming bowl of your favorite during the hot summer months, why not give this chilled blackberry and blueberry gazpacho a try? It’s served chilled, so you can enjoy even when the temperatures are in the triple digits.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (6 oz.) blackberries
- 1 package (16 oz.) blueberries
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. pure clover honey
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Pour blackberries, blueberries, wine, honey, brown sugar, and lemon juice into a blender. Pulse on low until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour berry mixture into 4 soup bowls. Top each bowl with yogurt, mint, and lemon zest.