Chilled Potato Soup
Chilled potato soup is also known as vichyssoise. It’s elegant and delicious, and gorgeous served in chilled glass bowls.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1¼ cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 scallions, minced
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. minced chives
- Combine soup, chicken broth, buttermilk, onion, scallions, and pepper in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl, cover, and chill for 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chives.