Chinese-Style Sweet and Sour Shrimp Skewers
This is so simple and delicious. You can get black bean sauce at Asian markets.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ lbs. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup black bean sauce
- Juice of ½ medium lime
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1" piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry on paper towels. Thread the shrimp onto wooden skewers that you have presoaked in water for 1 hour.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and brush on the shrimp.
- Set grill to high heat. Grill the shrimp for 2 minutes per side.