Chipotle Spiced Nuts
A little sweet and a little spicy, these nuts are the perfect snack. Try swapping the cashews for your favorite variety of nuts.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw cashews
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, combine cashews, maple syrup, olive oil, chipotle chili powder and salt. Mix to coat well.
- Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet; roast 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes and watching closely to prevent burning. Store leftovers in an airtight container.