Chipotle Wonton Cups
These wontons are filled with all your favorite taco flavors - top with cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo…and enjoy!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (11.5 oz.) Marie Callender’s Cheesy Chipotle Rice & Beans Bowl
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 oz.) packet Kroger Taco Seasoning
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Shredded cheese, to taste
- Pico de gallo, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Cook the Rice & Beans Bowl according to package directions.
- Place ground beef in a large nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat, breaking it up as you go, until the beef is cooked through no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Take two wonton wrappers and lay them directly on top of each other, then take the top wonton wrapper and turn it 90 degrees, so the corners are all facing opposite directions. See video for visual.
- Place in one muffin tin slot and press down gently. Repeat with remaining wontons. Bake wonton cups in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes to crisp them.
- Remove from oven and fill each wonton with 1 heaping tablespoon rice & beans and 1 heaping tablespoon ground beef.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until wontons are golden and crunchy and the cheese has melted.
- Remove wontons from muffin tin and top with pico de gallo, sour cream, and shredded lettuce. Serve and enjoy!