CHIPS AHOY! Cinnamon Brownies
CHIPS AHOY! Cookies meet brownie and warm cinnamon in this fall-inspired dessert masterpiece.
Serves: 24Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18-20 oz.) brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 17 CHIPS AHOY! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13”x9” pan with foil, letting foil extend over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Stir in cinnamon.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Top with 12 cookies, arranged in even layer. Cover with remaining batter; spread to evenly cover cookies.
- Chop remaining cookies; sprinkle over top. Bake 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan before cutting to serve.