Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cracker Toffee
Peanut butter chips and chocolate combine to form the ultimate party snack. Store in a tightly-covered container for up to two weeks.
- 1 package (9 oz.) Triscuit® Crackers
- 1 cup Reese's® Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 package (8 oz.) Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Minis, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S® Milk Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's® Candies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a jellyroll pan with heavy-duty foil; spray generously with cooking spray. Arrange crackers in an even layer on the foil, breaking to fit if necessary.
- Cook the butter and sugar in a small saucepan on medium heat until the butter is melted and the mixture is well-blended, stirring frequently. Then, cook without stirring over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. Pour over the crackers and spread evenly to cover them all.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then cool for 1 minute. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips, then chopped chocolate bars.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted, then spread evenly over the crackers. Top with remaining ingredients and press lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Let stand until firm, then break into small pieces.