Chocolate Avocado Mousse
This rich, dairy-free chocolate mousse is made with avocados and coconut milk.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and flesh removed
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
- Place avocado flesh in a food processor and process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except almonds and process 1 more minute.
- Transfer to serving bowls and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Top with chopped almonds if desired before serving.