Chocolate Banana Smoothie Bowl
This bowl is so filled with chocolate and banana flavors that you’ll want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium frozen banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. chocolate shavings
- Process the banana, yogurt, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, and serve immediately.