Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Bursting with flavor, this smoothie provides vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, even though it tastes like a creamy chocolate shake.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium frozen bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla bean pulp
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- Place bananas, cocoa powder, vanilla bean pulp, and 1 cup almond milk in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining almond milk while blending until desired texture is achieved.