Chocolate Banana Split Oatmeal Bowl
Invite your favorite sundae toppings to the table and enjoy dessert for breakfast.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup prepared oatmeal
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. rainbow sprinkles
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Stir vanilla into oatmeal, spoon into a bowl.
- Top with banana, almonds, pecans, chocolate chips, and sprinkles. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Pour milk around the edges of the bowl and top with cherries.