Chocolate Blossom Cookies with Sprinkles
These chocolate-filled holiday cookies will stand out as part of any platter…and will be gone in a hurry!
Prep: 45 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup holiday sprinkles
- 36 Hershey’s® Kisses® Milk Chocolates, unwrapped
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla. Fold in the flour mixture until just combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place the sprinkles into a shallow bowl. Shape dough into 1” balls, then roll into desired sprinkles.
- Place dough on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, then remove from the oven and immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy into the center of each cookie. Allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.