Chocolate and Blueberry Pancakes
These pancakes are rich and chocolatey with the delectable tang of blueberries. Serve with butter and maple syrup for either breakfast or dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. melted butter, divided
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sift flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir well.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl, and whisk well. Add to the dry ingredients with 3 tablespoons melted butter, blueberries, and chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Preheat griddle pan over medium heat, and brush with remaining melted butter.
- Working in batches, pour 1⁄4-cup scoops of batter onto the griddle. When bubbles form after about 2 minutes, flip the pancakes. Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.