Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Throw a handful or two of nuts into this recipe to increase the unsaturated fat content and make this dessert even more nutritious.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup butter
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 2¼ cups granulated erythritol, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a medium saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat 2 eggs, 1½ cups granulated erythritol, and vanilla extract until combined. Add almond flour and salt. Beat until incorporated. Add chocolate and butter mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into the bottom of a greased 9" springform pan. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add sour cream and coconut milk and beat until incorporated. Beat in remaining 2 eggs, remaining ¾ cup granulated erythritol, and vanilla extract.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.