Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
A dollop of decadent caramel and chocolate dresses up mini pretzels for a Valentine-worthy treat.
Serves: 12Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 Kroger Mini Twist Pretzels
- 24 chocolate covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- Heart sprinkles, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels on the baking sheet and place an unwrapped chocolate covered caramel on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, until the chocolate is just melted. Remove from the oven and gently press down on the chocolate, just enough for the chocolate to fill the pretzel.
- Decorate with heart sprinkles on the center of the pretzel and set aside to cool.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.