Chocolate Cherry Frozen Yogurt
This very flavorful, very rich yogurt will conjure up the taste of cherry cordials, and rightly so.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 package (8 oz.) bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place yogurts and chocolates in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in pie filling and vanilla until well combined.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.