Chocolate Chip Blondies
Kids and adults alike love these buttery blondies.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F, or 325°F if using a glass baking pan. Grease and flour an 11-by-7-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until blondies are set and edges are browned. Be careful not to overbake.