Chocolate Chip Brownies
The little pockets of chocolate chips in these brownies make them perfect for the chocolate lover. You can also add 1 cup of pecans or walnuts if you would like.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ cups butter
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 9" × 9" pan.
- Melt butter; stir in cocoa powder to make a smooth paste. Cool. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips; make sure mixture is well blended. Spoon dough into prepared pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.