Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
Sometimes you just need a cookie! This low-carb recipe doesn’t disappoint.
Serves: 36Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 3 1⁄2 Tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups unrefined coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, tapioca starch, rice flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well. Set aside.
- With a hand mixer, cream together coconut sugar, shredded coconut, coconut oil, eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed; add dry ingredients a little at a time until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips; chill dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Scoop dough onto well-greased baking sheet in 1-inch balls; bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven; allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes before eating.