Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Layer this thick, creamy dip between graham crackers, enjoy it over ice cream—or simply eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered honey
- 2 tsp. molasses
- 2 tsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups white spelt flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Place coconut sugar in a blender and pulse until it turns to a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, cream together coconut sugar, butter, powdered honey, and molasses. Stir in almond milk, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.