Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
A little slice of this pie goes a long way! This pie is like a traditional chocolate chip cookie, but baked into an ooey-gooey pie!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 packed light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (9 inches), unbaked
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and egg yolk until smooth. Add the flour, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, butter, and vanilla and whisk until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the pie is golden brown and the edges are set but the center is still slightly wobbly. Cool completely to room temperature before serving.