Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Fluff Cookie Sandwiches
This dessert treat is both easy to make and portable. If you prefer, substitute oatmeal cookies for the chocolate chip cookies.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème
- 24 large chocolate chip cookies
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl. With a mixer on medium speed, beat until creamy. Add marshmallow crème and beat until ingredients are well combined and fluffy.
- Place 12 cookies face up on a work surface. Drop a generous tablespoon of marshmallow mixture onto each cookie. Top with remaining 12 cookies to make sandwiches. Cover until ready to serve.