Chocolate Chip Pie with Walnuts
This decadent pie is filled with chocolate and walnut goodness, and is perfect for a holiday or festive gathering.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pie shell (9 inches), unbaked
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place pie shell in a pie pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped nuts over the bottom of the pie shell; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Whisk in granulated and brown sugar, melted butter, flour, salt, and vanilla. Pour batter into the pie shell over chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Remove to a wire rack and let cool.
- Serve pie sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar on top.