Be sure to use “cook and serve” pudding mix for this recipe – like butterscotch or vanilla – not instant. To reheat leftovers, just microwave individual slices for about 15 seconds!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cans (12.4 oz. each) Pillsbury Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) butterscotch cook and serve pudding mix (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Generously grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave cranberries and water on high for 45 seconds. Set aside.
- Remove rolls from 1 can; separate and cut each in quarters. Arrange evenly in pan. Sprinkle with half of the cranberries, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Sprinkle half of the pudding mix over the rolls. Drizzle with half of the butter.
- Remove rolls from the other can; separate and cut each in quarters. Repeat the layering with rolls, cranberries, chocolate chips, pecans, pudding mix and butter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown and rolls are no longer doughy. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Place large serving plate over pan and turn upside down to remove rolls.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Stir icing in cans and spread over top of rolls. Pull apart or cut in slices to serve.