Chocolate Coconut Krispies
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⅓ cups flaked dried coconut
- 1⅓ cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a 7" × 11" baking dish. Add the remaining ingredients layer by layer, in the order listed. Bake, uncovered, for about 8 minutes, or until the mixture just begins to show brown areas, rotating the pan twice during cooking. Remove from the oven, let cool, and cut into bars.