Chocolate Coconut M&M’S® Macaroons
Introduce some coconut to your holiday with these delicious cookies! Incredibly moist and lovely, they'll surely dress up any cookie platter this season.
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 package (14 oz.) sweetened flake coconut
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Minis Baking Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking liners. Position the oven racks at the top and lower third of the oven.
- Stir together the egg whites, sugar and coconut in a large bowl until the coconut is evenly moistened. Gently fold in the chocolate bits until they're just incorporated.
- Scoop the coconut mixture onto the prepared baking sheets by the tablespoon. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the coconut is golden brown and the cookies hold together. Allow the cookies to cool before removing them from the baking sheet.