Chocolate Coffee Mug Cake
If you don’t have coffee-flavored extract, you can use a tablespoon of instant coffee granules instead or skip the coffee flavor altogether.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ tsp. granulated stevia
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 drops coffee-flavored extract
- 1 tsp. unsweetened almond butter
- Beat all ingredients together with a fork in a microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high 2–3 minutes or until cake is set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 1–2 minutes before serving.