Chocolate Cookies with M&M’s and Jelly Beans
These cookies are a real sweet treat and easy to make. Using a chocolate cake mix will save you a few steps in the kitchen. A mixture of plain M&M’s, peanut M&M’s, and jelly beans give these cookies a lot of texture and color.
Makes: 36Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 package (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup plain M&M ʼs
- 1⁄2 cup M&M ʼs with peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup jelly beans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and eggs until creamy. Stir in the cake mix until combined. Stir in candies until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are set. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks.